Sunday 4 December 2011

Reflecting on Blogging Thus Far...

So as my course winds down and our computer time is non-existant until after the semester change I thought we could take the time to reflect on our blogging and computer experience in math.  From my perspective it was awesome to take time for the students to search and explore on our various topics.  It was difficult integrating it completely due to the ratio of computers to students in this school.  I would like to open up the use of the computers to allow students to demonstrate their understanding using the various tools shared with us by Alan Levine.  As a student, it was incredibly freeing and validating to be able to express myself in a way that felt true to me and I would love nothing more than to pass that feeling on to my own students.

Here are just a few of the reflections that we completed:
Krystel
Brittany
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment